Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Newborn photography





I am loving capturing newborns! No surprise, I love the newborn phase in my own babies. The session works best with in the first 10 days. I know that probably throws people for a bit of a loop after just having a baby, especially if you have your little one c-section. (I know, I've done that 3 times.) I have great lighting in my house, and you are welcome to bring your little one there. However, if it is easier, I can come to yours. Most newborn sessions last around 2 hours. Sometimes longer. Babies like it warm and cozy…I leave dripping sweat…ew. But the baby is happy:) These particular pictures were actually done outside. Baby "D" slept like a rock the whole time and lighting was great.

1 comment:

Vintage Marigold said...

I am interested in using you for family portraits as i just had a newborn, i found you through the lanier creations blog. Could you email me at tlschmier AT gmail.com?